Revolutionising the industry in how we address thermal management & safety
The world’s largest & only vertically integrated carbon black manufacturer. Conductive carbon additives (CCA’s) including conductive carbon blacks, carbon nanotubes, graphene nanoplatelets, and carbon nanostructures for use as performance additives in lithium-ion batteries, lead-acid batteries, and fuel cells to improve battery performance in energy density, cycle life, fast charging, and low-temperature capacity.
Besides CCAs, our fumed silica, fumed alumina and aerogels is also used in various battery designs in the cathode, separator, electrolyte, and aerogel thermal management system (aTMS) to improve performance and unrivalled safety.
aTMS designs deliver unmatched aerogel technology to mitigate thermal runaway & cell-to-cell thermal bridging barriers. Incorporated with a AS9100D certified nano-structured lightweight composite. Delivering the world’s lightest structural aTMS.
aTMS Lithium-ion battery housing:
- Unmatched thermal performance
- FireProof compliant ISO 2685 – Airborne Assets
- Substitutes Titanium Alloy as a cost saving
- Blast Protection (1bar overpressure)
- Substitutes dusty traditional 1st generation aerogel blankets
- OEM input capable for Lamination, Press Moulding or infusion
For more info contact us: email@example.com
Powered by Cabot innovation